All abstracts are now available at the registration site (please go to ‚All Abstracts’). No login is needed.
All interested are welcomed to take part in the IPSiS conference, however the number of participants will be limited due to logistic limitations. Priority will be given to PhD students.
- Conference registration fee covers coffee breaks, lunches and the Conference dinner.
– regular registration (participants registered by 30 June) – 1000 NOK
– late registration (participants registered 1-31 July) – 1500 NOK
- No fee for guest participants from Longyearbyen local community is expected but earlier registration will be required.
- Conference excursion in the Longyearbyen area is planned on 19 September 2015 – Saturday (extra fee 400 NOK – guidance, bus transport and packed lunch included).
We will appreciate the payment of the fee by 31 July.
Details for bank transfer:
Title: conference fee IPSiS 2015: name of participant
Bank: ING Bank Śląski
IBAN PL 74 1050 1214 1000 0007 0000 7909
Address (if needed): Uniwersytet Śląski, ul. Bankowa 12, Katowice, Poland